THE PATTERN ON THE TRESTLEBOARD An ancient Masonic creed*
This is the truth about the Self:
0. All of the power that ever was or will be is here now.
- I am a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the Universe.
- Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.
- Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided, moment by moment, along the path of liberation.
- From the exhaustless riches of its Limitless Substance I draw all thing needful, both spiritual and material.
- I recognize the manifestation of undeviating Justice in all the circumstances of my life.
- In all things great and small I see the Beauty of the divine expression.
- Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.
- I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.
- In thought and word and deed I rest my life, from day to day, upon the sure Foundation of Eternal Being.
- The Kingdom of Spirit is embodied in my flesh.
*Source: Paul Foster Case, founder of The Builders of the Adytum, 5101 N. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90042